Grab your pestle, because we’re making mortars today! But first, we start a fight our local SSH agent and test out a 3-player game session. Using EC2 instead of ngrok, our network performance is good enough for some real multiplayer fun!
Then, we design how we want our mortars to interact with the game world, and start the process of adding splash damage and non-attacking bullets to our game systems.
- Signal puts their politics in action in very interesting ways, most recently combatting unauthorized device unlockers by “accidentally” including a malformed file in their iOS bundle https://signal.org/blog/cellebrite-vulnerabilities/
- If you want to upgrade your SSH key from RSA to ED25519, our friend Dan Croak has the guide for you https://dancroak.com/ssh-ed25519
- We’ve mentioned it before, but the Windows Subsystem for Linux is a totally bizarre solution to the problem of having a reliable shell environment on Windows https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/about
- There’s far too many excellent Deep Space Nine episodes, but the one we mention is https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Take_Me_Out_to_the_Holosuite_(episode)
- Clarus the Dogcow says “Moof!” https://512pixels.net/dogcow/