It’s a wild ride today. We learn about how thimbles work, the history of Monopoly pieces, fantasy languages, incorrect idioms, unintentionally right-wing quotes, and anti-neanderthal sentiment.
Through all that, we do actually seek out and document some mysteries in our netcode. They’re pretty interesting and remain unsolved, but we’re a lot closer to fixing them. Don’t forget to like and subscribe! (if you’re so inclined)
- If you wanna use Vim keybindings in your VSCode, you can merge the two worlds with https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=vscodevim.vim
- Add Karabiner for extra control! https://karabiner-elements.pqrs.org
- Loop Hero is a super rad roguelite that makes you do everything but actually fight the monsters https://store.steampowered.com/app/1282730/Loop_Hero/
- Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone, who created Stardew Valley while learning a bunch of new skills, is a total inspiration to our creation process https://www.gq.com/story/stardew-valley-eric-barone-profile
- The Berenstain Bears is a common “Mandela effect” false memory https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory#Mandela_effect